S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Oct 14, 2013 #22 Radio said: My kill count... Click to expand... I wouldn't stress too much over that. You're in the top 100 and 5th amongst the eGs.
Radio said: My kill count... Click to expand... I wouldn't stress too much over that. You're in the top 100 and 5th amongst the eGs.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Oct 14, 2013 #23 if we go by deaths, im sure Im on the top tier, I always die, quiet sad really. [had to vanish gameme msgs]
if we go by deaths, im sure Im on the top tier, I always die, quiet sad really. [had to vanish gameme msgs]
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Oct 14, 2013 #24 Radio said: My kill count... Click to expand... Check out sublimity in the top 10. There's the upside to playing medic: you can actually be good while looking like a noob!
Radio said: My kill count... Click to expand... Check out sublimity in the top 10. There's the upside to playing medic: you can actually be good while looking like a noob!
M Michael Bluth Poster Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 136 Oct 15, 2013 #25 Sanctified Aberration said: I wouldn't stress too much over that. You're in the top 100 and 5th amongst the eGs. Click to expand... Hey where are my words of encouragement
Sanctified Aberration said: I wouldn't stress too much over that. You're in the top 100 and 5th amongst the eGs. Click to expand... Hey where are my words of encouragement
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Oct 16, 2013 #26 Michael Bluth said: Hey where are my words of encouragement Click to expand... Like you need it, Mr. Unholy Killing Machine O' Doom.
Michael Bluth said: Hey where are my words of encouragement Click to expand... Like you need it, Mr. Unholy Killing Machine O' Doom.