[FRIDAY] One-Year Anniversary of Karaoke Night!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
karaokenight1.png


In November 2012, the EC team hosted TF2's very first Karaoke Night. We didn't know if it would be a success or not, but here we are, one year later, still hosting Karaoke Nights!

When: Friday, November 15th
What time: 8 PM CST / 9 PM EST
Where: Ventrilo* TF2 Room



Join us for our monthly event of singing and merriment! We will be together with our good friends, sharing our favorite songs and tunes as we goof around on the Event server.

Attending does not mean you need to sing; it is completely voluntary. However, for those brave souls who sing a song, they will be awarded with the one of the most honorable achievements of dabes division:
tf2_karaoke.png
The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png



Password for the Ventrilo channel is birthday

Remember, this is all about having fun! So join us! :)



*Note!* People do record the Karaoke Nights! If you sing, no one is allowed to publish your singing without your permission. But if you still don't want any recording, you can do the following: 1) Right-click in the Ventrilo window (preferably in the white area), 2) Hover over "Change State" 3) Toggle off "Allow others to record my conversations".

*Visit this page for instructions on how to set up Ventrilo.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Probably something I have always wanted to attend, but sadly, gotta work.
 
I will try to make it. No guarantees if I will sing or not, but I will if I can!
 
Hmmmm, not to get you guys too excited but I may have a couple of SFM ideas that involve you guys singing. We shall see...
 
If Shiznoe doesn't sing Feliz Navidad in honor of the one year anniversary, ban him.
 
I'm going to Sing"Coconuts" [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTaNewQttI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTaNewQttI[/ame]

and

Timon in Hula
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti3K8DzIKGM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti3K8DzIKGM[/ame]
 
I distinctly remember the very first karaoke night,

I also remember the medical bills I received for my eardrums. Either way, I may be there.
 
I've been waiting! WOO! I can't wait to butcher more irish jig songs :DD
 
Ahhh, I hope I can attend!
I've been on a little hiatus because I've been moving things around the house. Hopefully I'll have my computer all hooked up and ready tomorrow afternoon.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top