Pockets and their mediguns

Ken the Kitsune

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1,014
So I decided to pocket a heavy who is.....well.....ungodly good somehow XD and got me thinking, what would you like a medic to pocket you with? Uber so you don't die? Krits so they can't run away? Quick-fix so pyros can't ruin everything? or vaccinator, where the ubers are basically ALL THE TIME?

Also:
42E5797A926054D0FAD694E9074771AA3AE9C1FA
 
That's Hollowsoul btw. He's......a bit good.

I personally like uber or quickfix. I don't care about the uber, just the health.
 
Everyone loves me to pocket them .. Ecpesically when I go in with my ubersaw lo.
 
Hollow is godlike. I'm so glad he kept me on his friend's list.

As for myself, I prefer kritz. It's easy to lay waste to people (mostly since I main solly) and it charges quickly. If I'm playing pyro or heavy, though, I prefer uber.

Vaccinator is bleh and quick-fix is awesome; but only if you already have another medic.
 
I would actually prefer if everyone used NONE OF THE ABOVE while healing me. Namely, I would appreciate it if no one ?bered me ever. In fact, no one should ever have any medigun trained on me at any time unless they need to heal me to build up their ?ber charge (and no one else is around) or they're quickly bringing me back to full health. I am THE WORST person to medic. EVAR.

So please. Just don't.
 
Does this mean that a team of only medics will always be victorious?
 
If I am facing fairly light or disorganized opposition, quickfix is great. Regular ubers are necessary if the pushes are failing to gain ground.
 
Quick Fix, because taking down level three sentries and heavies with the Shortstop is too much fun.
 
Medic will tell you what you get and you'll like it. The inmates do not run the asylum. =P

I default to Stock, run Kritz when there are players who know what to do with it, and the QF when the team is awful and can't protect me. If I'm running the Vac I'm likely in troll mode.

There are several very good heavies kicking around our servers fwiw.
 
Last edited:
As a medic I usually use my festive ubercharge, but I also have a kritzkrieg so whatever the person healing me prefers I will happily use ^^
 
I prefer the medic to use Uber when we're attacking and Kritz when we're defending. If it's a CP map where we are constantly changing between offensive/defensive strategies, I don't mind either.

As a medic, I use the above strategy. Uber for offense, and Kritz for defense.
 
Back
Top