For the time being.....cya

Ken the Kitsune

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1,014
So my cooling system on my laptop is....well....smoking XD and I am typing this with a cellphone so this is a good start. anyways it seems that until I get a new computer/laptop/mac(riiiiiight) i'll be unable to do anything. and it's going to take a WHILE to get the stuff. So break out the wine and make a toast, you won't see me again for months if not a year XD
 
We will miss you but when you come back, we will accept you with open arms. Because we all know they always come back!
 
Be sure to tell us how much it cost you to assemble this new laptop.

Even better, because it will be fresh in your mind.
 
h43AFE358


Hah anyways to be serious hope you can play with us in the future, we'll sadly always be here.
 
This might be our last good bye for a time. :c I'm going to miss you.
 
one time when i was on a skype call with my friend he said his cpu was 200 degrees lol
 
one time when i was on a skype call with my friend he said his cpu was 200 degrees lol

If that was Fahrenheit, I'd believe that. I've seen my CPU hit 103˚C. I immediately turned my fans up to max (not sure why there weren't already) and it cooled down to 80˚C
 

Latest posts

Back
Top