Soupy Soup Kitchen Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 1,561 Nov 21, 2013 #21 OMG I've created a monster.....thanks goodness XMAS isnt here yet......
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Nov 21, 2013 #22 Soupy said: OMG I've created a monster.....thanks goodness XMAS isnt here yet...... Click to expand... You want us to do another one when it gets closer? I'm surprised no anime made its way into this one. Rest assured, that will not be allowed to happen next time
Soupy said: OMG I've created a monster.....thanks goodness XMAS isnt here yet...... Click to expand... You want us to do another one when it gets closer? I'm surprised no anime made its way into this one. Rest assured, that will not be allowed to happen next time
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Nov 22, 2013 #23 oey192 said: You want us to do another one when it gets closer? I'm surprised no anime made its way into this one. Rest assured, that will not be allowed to happen next time Click to expand... 12 days of dustbowl?
oey192 said: You want us to do another one when it gets closer? I'm surprised no anime made its way into this one. Rest assured, that will not be allowed to happen next time Click to expand... 12 days of dustbowl?