Bad Company 2 Ego vs all

Desertexiles

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Messages
110
Some of the members and my self thought it would be an awesome idea to have an eGO Vs all. Not sure how we should start it, but if any one has any ideas or way's we could go about doing this. Thanks in advance!
Considering it would be a grate team building experience and a chance to play with each other as a team and have fun while doing it!

[ame]http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/DesertexilesTrucks/media/egodesertexiles_zps2bd63cae.png.html[/ame]
 
Can you elaborate a bit more?

Usually stacking one team with all Edge members v. pubbers amounts to emptying a server. ;)

However, something that is definitely doable would be a e / eG vs. eGO type thing on a private server.
 
If we did do an E/eG vs ego it would be stacked. :/
I think if we took the time to put it in our spam message on the server people would know that let's say a week from now that we are going to have an ego vs all it would work out if it was for just maybe 2 or 3 maps then back to normal.
[ame]http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/DesertexilesTrucks/media/egodesertexiles_zps2bd63cae.png.html[/ame]
 
If we did do an E/eG vs ego it would be stacked. :/

Now that's not a very nice thing to say about your fellow e and eG members. O ye of little faith in their ability? With the number of Os that jump in events, e and eGs will probably outnumber.

Man I used to hate it when I jump in a public server and they flipped the, "We are gonna stack the teams now! Weeee! Have fun getting pummeled because you likely aren't communicating with each other via Ventrilo or TS like we are! Yay!" switch.

Some of our other divisions have done and still do the e/eG v. eGO. Clan rank has nothing to do with skill, padnuh.
 
Last edited:
If we did do an E/eG vs ego it would be stacked. :/
I think if we took the time to put it in our spam message on the server people would know that let's say a week from now that we are going to have an ego vs all it would work out if it was for just maybe 2 or 3 maps then back to normal.

How would it be stacked? the "e" to "eGO" isn't based on skill.
Its based on the dedication to the clan as a whole

EDIT: whoops I see Skag already mentioned this.
 
Alright, let's try to get and e and eg vs ego members and see who win's!
[ame]http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/DesertexilesTrucks/media/egodesertexiles_zps2bd63cae.png.html[/ame]
 
Well what day would you like to do this guys?
This Friday.
[ame]http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/DesertexilesTrucks/media/egodesertexiles_zps2bd63cae.png.html[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Friday's usually work for me. The 13th does not though. Saturday's are out as I have gigs every Saturday this month except for the last one.

I'd love to play this tournament!
 
The 13th would be great. I might get to play in this one if it's done on the 13th.
 
Man this will be fun! I can't wait!
[ame]http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/DesertexilesTrucks/media/egocryssis_zps86a28c81.png.html[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top