jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Dec 1, 2013 #1 Thank you all for coming tonight! I hope you all had fun, and we'll see you next time! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or event ideas, send a pm to Sephiroth or Fullmetal.
Thank you all for coming tonight! I hope you all had fun, and we'll see you next time! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or event ideas, send a pm to Sephiroth or Fullmetal.
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Dec 2, 2013 #2 I had to drive my son back to school after the long holiday weekend, so I got to play for about 5 minutes. Not enough BM
I had to drive my son back to school after the long holiday weekend, so I got to play for about 5 minutes. Not enough BM
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Dec 2, 2013 #3 There's always next week!
Soupy Soup Kitchen Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 1,561 Dec 2, 2013 #4 We need a new rule for Black Mesa Sunday "NO POCKET MEDIC!!!!!!!"
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Dec 2, 2013 #5 Soupy said: We need a new rule for Black Mesa Sunday "NO POCKET MEDIC!!!!!!!" Click to expand... Hah, that'll be the day
Soupy said: We need a new rule for Black Mesa Sunday "NO POCKET MEDIC!!!!!!!" Click to expand... Hah, that'll be the day