VP :3's Super Duper Maybe Not Contest!

VP :3

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
4,834
Jvjuu6w.png


Uncle VP has a left over Hearthstone beta key that he has no idea what to do with. In case you don't know what Hearthstone is:

Sheathe your sword, draw your deck, and get ready for Hearthstone - the fast paced strategy card game that's easy to learn and massively fun. Start a free game on Battle.net and play your cards to sling spells, summon creatures, and command the heroes of Warcraft in duels of epic strategy.

With powerful prebuilt decks, and hundreds of additional cards to win, craft or purchase - your collection never stops evolving.

Challenge players of all skill levels on Battle.net or hone your skills in practice matches against some of the greatest strategists of Azeroth - Thrall, Uther, Gul'dan, and more!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YATY84tQ4ps[/ame]

The rules are simple. Get 20 dominations (can be 1 on 20 different people, 20 on 1, doesn't matter) in Egypt. Post all the screenshots here. First two to post their screenshtos will get keys. Get going!

Keys left: 1

Thank you to our old friend, DeeLuxxed for donating another beta key! <3
​

P.S. I hope the formatting hurts your eyes. c:<​
 
Last edited:
Explain exactly how it's pay to win. From what I've played, it's not.

Okay, well it's not exactly pay to win, it's more of pay to advance. I just felt like a lot of classes were missing a lot of potential without certain cards. Without a complete deck I had to rely on gimmicky strategies to even stand a chance, especially with people who had cards I didn't have. With the dumb ranking system in the game I got stuck at like rank Gold 3 going against people who clearly are better then me both in their deck build and skill in the game. I wasn't motivated to do the daily quests to get gold so I could do arena to get booster packs because I never stood a chance and would lose like every game. I did do arena a few times, I got destroyed like 1/3 most of the time, ended up not getting any decent cards continued to suck in normal games. I understand that most of this is because I really suck at the game, but I just didn't have fun. I was very frustrated with only being able to use the basic cards for each class. I didn't want to get better because I felt like there was no way for me to get better other then going against people who far out of my league. Also my experiences with unranked games were pretty similar. Basically my issue is that I had no way to go against other noobs like myself to learn the game and get better and I saw the use money to get booster packs thing as a way to kinda get past that. This is just my experience with the game, I'm not trying to say the game is bad or anything because I know it's not. Anyway I realize that my original post was poorly thought out and badly explained my thoughts on the game, I don't want to ruin the game or this contest for anyone else simply because I didn't enjoy it. Hearthstone is a fantastic game, it's just not for me.
 
Already have it and don't care for it. Also, 2 dominations on you for a beta key...? Lol.. I doubt much people will be able to do that. I mean barely anyone dominated me for a key. *hinthint* I may start that again~
 
I updated how to win instead of what I was going to do. This is so that if I'm not on, you can still make progress. Plus, play more egypt. :3
 
Back
Top