'Murica

Silligan

Active Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
308
I am proud to announce that I will be returning to the states tomorrow evening. I will miss my friends here in Israel but I will do my best to start attending events. It might take a while due to the fact that I'm behind on school and thus grounded. But yeah, I can also finally take up some people (Dee and Truama) on their offers to help me out with spy and scooooot. You will help me with spy and scoooooot won't you? :crying:

EDIT: Strabes, teach me your ways of the rage :D I won't let you down, we can cause mass rage as spies together.
 
Last edited:
Welcome back! How much does your laptop cost? And is that in dollars or shkalim?
 
I can teach you some stuff, if I can manage some time. Dee's terribad at spy.
 
Best of luck :) and with scoot just run around and click heads..
 
Haha thanks everyone!
Welcome back! How much does your laptop cost? And is that in dollars or shkalim?
My laptop costs $1300 :D No 50,000 dollar laptops for me. In shekels that would be approximately 4,556NIS (New Israeli Shekels).
I can teach you some stuff, if I can manage some time. Dee's terribad at spy.
Sweeeeet! Or is this just a ploy so you can kill me O_o
No, Gerbil, clicking heads is for shneepers.
Just click whatever you see moving.
No no no no no. Shoot shoulders, more bullets impact per shot.
+bullets in enemy== +profit!
Hahaha I love you guys :D
 
Back
Top