- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
Ok guys I am starting with a tradition.. every time i post a new thread i will put up a small video at the beginning.. so yea.. you guys tell me what you think of this video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2HqBgh4YK0[/ame]
This is mister clean... for the people who don't know him
Anyways, I have just noticed that I have 48408 kills on my strange carbonado rocket launcher.... now i am not sure if i should be happy or sad.. should i be happy because i am almost at 50,000 kills, or should I be sad that i have no life..
?
Anyways guys, post a comment about what you think of the video and what is your strange weapon that has the most kills and tell us how much xD.
As always thanx for reading and merry christmas :thumbup:
UnderCoverSpy16
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2HqBgh4YK0[/ame]
This is mister clean... for the people who don't know him
Anyways, I have just noticed that I have 48408 kills on my strange carbonado rocket launcher.... now i am not sure if i should be happy or sad.. should i be happy because i am almost at 50,000 kills, or should I be sad that i have no life..
?Anyways guys, post a comment about what you think of the video and what is your strange weapon that has the most kills and tell us how much xD.
As always thanx for reading and merry christmas :thumbup:
UnderCoverSpy16




















