To all the people still in school!

Shiznoe

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
5,903
Good luck on your finals whether you have already taken them or you are about to. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Make sure you get enough sleep, you eat a big breakfast and you get as much studying in as possible, even right before test if possible to get as much information as you can.

Again, I hope everyone does well and everyone succeeds.

Love,
Shiznoe
 
School? what is that? holiday break started last monday. huehuehuehue
 
Vacations started 26th November.
nelson_haha_huge.jpg
 
Thanx mate, have a massive bio test and math test this friday. and then a midterm of med school after new years.. Thanx for the support
 
Thanks for the thought, Shiznoe ^^

Just had a final today that I'm not sure I did too well on, but I'm pretty sure the others are going to be good.
 
What about us poor saps that work for a college? I keep getting surprised remarks that I get Christmas off....
 
I finished my master's degree last night.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Can't believe I finished my master's already. I was just in high school like 3 weeks ago (or 7 years, same thing)...
 
Back
Top