[EVENT] Prop Hunt!

Sanctified Aberration

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
1,004
Hello children, warriors and gentlemen clams, thank you all for attending Rdinator and Sanctified's prop hunt. Please post any and all lulzy screenshots here. This is also the place to discuss the merits of buckets hiding in trees.

As always, direct all marriage proposals and hatemail towards Sephiroth.
 
Last edited:
I attended the event through telek.. (a word that means reading someone's mind or whatever) and i loved it :P haha
 
Was an eGO notification not sent out? I was playing and no one ever notified me we had an event? I was even thinking, man, feels like we haven't had a lot of events lately. :(

Bummer I missed it.
 
I attended the event through telek.. (a word that means reading someone's mind or whatever) and i loved it :P haha

Wait, so it was you inside my mind? Then that's okay. I thought it was one of the Supreme Overlords of Delta Vega.
 
Was an eGO notification not sent out? I was playing and no one ever notified me we had an event? I was even thinking, man, feels like we haven't had a lot of events lately. :(

Bummer I missed it.

There was a eGO steam group popup at 8 pm- but those can be easy to miss. We will be holding more prop hunts later though, since they seem pretty popular (which is understandable- burning stuff is just good clean American fun).
 
I wish life hadnt distracted me so much from the event. Curses you new generation gaming consoles. I shall be there more next time.
 
78DBD9019AFF2C690D5A94617B4A34D7F3D8060B

Teehee
 
DB9080DE4ED23E619487C07F6358F5579BBA25A9


I had more pics dunno what happened, btw, because of that control point i was killed. :(
 
Back
Top