[FRIDAY] Karaoke Night

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
karaokepyro.png

Bring on the holiday cheers! It's time for Karaoke Night!!

When: Friday the 20th
What time: 8 PM CST / 9 PM EST
Where: Ventrilo* TF2 Room


Share the merriment and joy of the season through songs and tunes! Or you can share your favorite brand of music, as long as you have fun!

Reminder: You are not going to be forced to sing; it is completely voluntary. However, for the brave souls who take a stand and sing a tune, you will be awarded with one of the most honorable achievements: The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png


Password for the vent channel is xmas

*Note!* People do record the Karaoke Nights! If you sing, no one is allowed to publish your singing without your permission. But if you still don't want any recording, you can do the following: 1) Right-click in the Ventrilo window (preferably in the white area), 2) Hover over "Change State" 3) Toggle off "Allow others to record my conversations".

*Visit this page for instructions on how to set up Ventrilo.


​
 
I was actually going to plan to sing and just chill with you guys... Bu of course something happens (laptop breaks) and now i can't come. Sorry guys but I will not be attending this ventrillo singing karaoke night :(
 
I'll be sure to be there.
Note: Kazoo, that image is the same as the last.

I was actually going to plan to sing and just chill with you guys... Bu of course something happens (laptop breaks) and now i can't come. Sorry guys but I will not be attending this ventrillo singing karaoke night :(

You can always use telepathy...
 
Kay ray oh kae

Veep shall be there.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top