W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Dec 24, 2013 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4EHaAdx178[/ame]
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Dec 24, 2013 #4 So how did you die? Shotgun?
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Dec 24, 2013 #5 Very nice, I look forward to playing with all of you guys when my laptop gets back ^^
W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Dec 24, 2013 #6 Honorbound said: So how did you die? Shotgun? Click to expand... i think so
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Dec 24, 2013 #7 Dark X Phoenix said: i think so Click to expand... Haha, I've had a lot of soldier exchanges where we kill each other with a rocket.
Dark X Phoenix said: i think so Click to expand... Haha, I've had a lot of soldier exchanges where we kill each other with a rocket.