Bounty: razberri

Ok, so I changed the conditions of this slightly so its a little bit easier. Things weren't going well with killing options being so limited, I've opened up more options for our potential bounty collectors. Good hunting!

Ha! We'll see if this helps :P
 
Hey Raz! We have been friends for a little while now so I feel as though a certain allotment of respect should be rendered. I wish you the best of luck in your TF2 endeavors. I hope that you bring quick and painful death to your enemies. However (and this is a rather large however) I shall use every ounce of my strength, ability, and skill (however little there may be) to hunt you down. Not for some unnamed prize! But for personal fulfillment. And mark my words please, (just in case you decided not to I took the liberty of applying underline, bold, and italicization) I WILL END YOU
 
Hey Raz! We have been friends for a little while now so I feel as though a certain allotment of respect should be rendered. I wish you the best of luck in your TF2 endeavors. I hope that you bring quick and painful death to your enemies. However (and this is a rather large however) I shall use every ounce of my strength, ability, and skill (however little there may be) to hunt you down. Not for some unnamed prize! But for personal fulfillment. And mark my words please, (just in case you decided not to I took the liberty of applying underline, bold, and italicization) I WILL END YOU

This.
 
Hey Raz! We have been friends for a little while now so I feel as though a certain allotment of respect should be rendered. I wish you the best of luck in your TF2 endeavors. I hope that you bring quick and painful death to your enemies. However (and this is a rather large however) I shall use every ounce of my strength, ability, and skill (however little there may be) to hunt you down. Not for some unnamed prize! But for personal fulfillment. And mark my words please, (just in case you decided not to I took the liberty of applying underline, bold, and italicization) I WILL END YOU

Not if I am in the way.. because I'll just blow you away~ >.>
 
I am so happy with how everyone has responded to this thread. The attempts (good luck) and loyal defenders (thank you so much) have made this really fun. :D
 
Hrm... If each domination has to be with a different weapon, then what about assist dominations?
Also, when does this end?
 
Last edited:
Hrm... If each domination has to be with a different weapon, then what about assist dominations?
Also, when does this end?

Technically you are allowed 1 assist domination. It ends when someone gets it! Unless no one gets it. If it takes too long then either it will "expire" or I will alter the conditions again.
 
Technically you are allowed 1 assist domination. It ends when someone gets it! Unless no one gets it. If it takes too long then either it will "expire" or I will alter the conditions again.

What number of dominations is needed?
You said, "First condition! You must dominate razberri a minimum of 3 times."
/Is hoping this is not never ending.
 
What number of dominations is needed?
You said, "First condition! You must dominate razberri a minimum of 3 times."
/Is hoping this is not never ending.

Basically I just need proof of 3 dominations from one person.
 
I am so happy with how everyone has responded to this thread. The attempts (good luck) and loyal defenders (thank you so much) have made this really fun. :D
So raz I think when I collect on the bounty. I'm going to get a name tag for the mystery item. What do you think I should name it?
 
So raz I think *if* I collect on the bounty *in my dreams*. I *would* get a name tag for the mystery item. What do you think I should name it?

Fixed ^_^

I'm kidding. :P Honestly, though, if you are the person to get it, you should put raz in it somehow. Like...
In Memory of Raz
or
Razberri's Conquer
or
The Squashed Razberri
 
Fixed ^_^

I'm kidding. :P Honestly, though, if you are the person to get it, you should put raz in it somehow. Like...
In Memory of Raz
or
Razberri's Conquer
or
The Squashed Razberri
First off I chose my words very purposefully. Secondly I was gonna go with InfernoCookie > Razberri because it would be very to the point but I think I want something more poetic.
 
"My mind’s a map. A mad sea-captain drew it
Under a flowing moon until he knew it;
Winds with brass trumpets, puffy-cheeked as jugs,
And states bright-patterned like Arabian rugs.
“Here there be tygers.” “Here we buried Jim.”
Here is the strait where eyeless fishes swim
About their buried idol, drowned so cold
He weeps away his eyes in salt and gold.
A country like the dark side of the moon,
A cider-apple country, harsh and boon,
A country savage as a chestnut-rind,
A land of hungry sorcerers.
Your mind?

—Your mind is water through an April night,
A cherry-branch, plume-feathery with its white,
A lavender as fragrant as your words,
A room where Peace and Honor talk like birds,
Sewing bright coins upon the tragic cloth
Of heavy Fate, and Mockery, like a moth,
Flutters and beats about those lovely things.
You are the soul, enchanted with its wings,
The single voice that raises up the dead
To shake the pride of angels.
I have said."

Difference- Stephen Vincent Benet

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009424394/screenshots/

That is a screen shot of me getting one domination on raz. It took like 4 hours.
 
I will personally run my K/D to 1/∞ to see you dead.

(no, not really, but I like math)
 
Screenshotfrom2013-12-28033147_zpsa4fca310.png

Screenshotfrom2013-12-28032421_zpse95fa2b4.png

Screenshotfrom2013-12-28031553_zps13e8adc9.png

Last one is a wrench, but was too slow to screencap.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations to Radio for collecting this bounty! She will be receiving her prize (which I will announce when given to her) upon my return from no computer land.

Thank you to everyone who competed for making this a fun and memorable... thing. Sorry for the anti-climatic nature of this post. I just can't do a lot till I get back aside from announce teh winnar!
 
I don't care that the bounty is over I still said I would get 3 doms on raz and that is my intent still. I have recently gotten a second dom on raz, unfortunately I was not able to capture this in screenshot but I will say it was with "the original". Thank you for your time.
 
Back
Top