Incase you guys didn't get a white christmas

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
I recently had a snow storm that brought no snow in sight to 8(Depending on where in Iowa you lived even more) inches. I went for a lovely hike through a forest and found this frozen over pond with snow on it next to more forest. Yes the pond is really frozen over. Other wise I'd be freezing cold and wet.

8WF0nzi.jpg
 
Last edited:
Weak :P

I got 3ft once when I lived in New York.

Dude.... this is Iowa.... Our winter lasts till May some times.... I'm still getting the snow....
Louisiana. Worst it gets is a wet 25.
The wet stuff is the worst.... sure you can make good snowballs then but that stuff just doesn't want to go away... It's the light fluffy kind that you could take a leaf blower to and have it be gone.
 
Last edited:
The wet stuff is the worst.... sure you can make good snowballs then but that stuff just doesn't want to go away... It's the light fluffy kind that you could take a leaf blower to and have it be gone.
When I say wet, I meant humid.

I've only ever seen snow twice here in the south. One time was the wet snow and the second time was really fluffy. The second time was only about a centimeter though.
 
When I say wet, I meant humid.

I've only ever seen snow twice here in the south. One time was the wet snow and the second time was really fluffy. The second time was only about a centimeter though.

Ah
 
Dude.... this is Iowa.... Our winter lasts till May some times.... I'm still getting the snow....

Let me clarify, 3 feet in a day.

In any case, I don't live in Somers anymore, so it's a moot point. Houston doesn't get snow.

Hope this snow clears up for you soon!
 
We had so much snow last week.. i went to the park and walked over the snow and i fell into the snow till a bit higher than my hips... :D crazy i tell ya
 

Latest posts

Back
Top