Pop Quiz!

D4rthFluffles

Famous
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
502
First one to answer all these gets a surprise potato!

Science Portion-

- How can I stop some mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous behind?


Inference Portion -

- Who touched Sascha?


MooPotato Portion -

- Who is the amazing artist that drew my profile picture?
 
Science Portion-

- How can I stop some mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous behind?
golden_wind___saber_by_aragnael-d4qos1g.gif



Inference Portion -

- Who touched Sascha?
gilkun.gif

it is really hard to find a good Gil gif

MooPotato Portion -

- Who is the amazing artist that drew my profile picture?
tumblr_mwuioxca4q1shop2do1_1280.gif
 
Last edited:
1. Potato
2. Sasha is actually a spy.
3. Some chick who's name starts with an A.
 
Meh, I'll announce the winner now. I used random.org so that no one would get an unfair advantage. And the winner is *drumroll please*baadadadadadadadadada* SOUPY! :D

The prize is a Professor Speks Strangifier. I'll go ahead and trade you when you get back on! :D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top