A few X-mas gifts for the DoDs community.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic?

Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

tumblr_meaipa1Ivs1rijdq1o7_400.jpg
 
Last edited:
Christmas-funny-greeting.gif

Hey I'd like Medal of Honor. I'm going through a phase when I'm really into World War II and the differences between World War II and Modern Warfare. I'm 14...lol. My origin IGN is NiceJoJo.
 
Thanks, Stormy! This sort of thing makes the Christmas season the best part of the year.

Here are a few more games to add to the pile:

Half-Life 2: Episode One (including Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, and Half-Life Deathmatch: Source)
330x192


Frozen Synapse
330x192


Dino D-Day (2 copies)
330x192

​

Please note - I'm traveling so I don't have access my gaming computer. I should be able to send gifts via the Steam web app, but if there are problems it'll have to wait until 12/31 or later.
 
I'm running a bit behind, I'll try to get some games out, update the original post, add the new donated games, etc., later tonight or tomorrow morning. Thank you all for submitting and for the generous contributions!
 
Thanks everyone for posting some great pics (except Skippy... I've developed a hatred for that specific breed and a certain brand of peanut butter :P).

P.S. I've sent the gifts and/or Steam invites.

P.P.S. Sorry Nuckin and Boyle, I'm fresh out of those games. Pick another, I also just added the games from Mavwreck and Dodgy (very generous of you guys and Mungo Man) to the first post.
 
batman-doesn-amp-039-t-like-christmas_o_2606215.jpg


Probably being a little selfish, but can we ask for two games? If so I'd like to go for both Batman games. Arkham City and Arkham Asylum!


Origin Name: MiniMiniNayNay
 
batman-doesn-amp-039-t-like-christmas_o_2606215.jpg


Probably being a little selfish, but can we ask for two games? If so I'd like to go for both Batman games. Arkham City and Arkham Asylum!


Origin Name: MiniMiniNayNay

If she cant have both, I'll take the extra one (Dont worry, it'll still go to you Mini *wink wink*)
 
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

PM sent to you NayNay with both Origin links. Thanks should go to Mungo Man!

Thanks for the offer Herr Doktor Compton!!
 
Thats very generous of you Stormy.. some good pix here too. Merry Christmas! Hope you have an awesome New Year as well

Q
 
Hey Storm merry xmas
i want Contagion cos its the best game zombie game!
DOD_xmas.png

^
i
i
(Epic)
 
Last edited:
I'm back in town. Grail, I sent you a friend request - accept & I'll get a copy of Dino D-Day off to you.

Filter - I could have sworn I'd seen a request for Dino D-Day from you. Still interested?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top