Worst Habits

Bad Habit for Pyro: Airblasting too much. Sometimes I airblast an enemy away from me instead if just using the M1 to burn them to death faster. Usually I can get them with my flare gun, but it would've been faster to just burn them with the flamethrower.
I've tought myself to do this for every class if they are in a corner. It messes up their aim, and I can usually finish them off with whatever secondary/melee I have. I also don't miss my Flaregun shots :D
 
I used to never account for gravity with pipes. No wonder I never hit anything :/
 
Wanting to see everything my pocket sees.
Staying up till 3 am playing on our servers and hemorrhaging gameme points.
 
Wanting to see everything my pocket sees.
Staying up till 3 am playing on our servers and hemorrhaging gameme points.

Fun hours of derp are made, though!
But I have the same problem... I usually want to run into the fight and get involved in the action... and then die. >_<
No combat medic for me.
 
I've tought myself to do this for every class if they are in a corner. It messes up their aim, and I can usually finish them off with whatever secondary/melee I have. I also don't miss my Flaregun shots :D

Yes, it works wonderfully when they're in the corner. But I airblast even when we're out in the open, which isn't usually the best. My flares do miss on occasion, I'll admit. Never happy when that happens.
 
also boink, its good to get used to a mouse sensitivity and always use that exact mouse sensitivity in every game you play, but yes, 15 mouse sensitivity on tf2 is way too high (unless you use super low dpi/polling rate, but that's kindof a weird way to go about it)

I used to play on 15 sensitivity with my mouse being 2,000 dpi. Sniping was literally the hardest thing in the game for me.
 
Kazoo's worst habit: appeasing the crit gods. We all know they would be in her favor anyway?
 
One more really bad habit that often gets me killed...

I scroll through my weapons because that makes it not lag when I actually need to switch weapons. My computer does stuff faster if it has already done it a million times in the past hour. Ever since they nerfed the escape plan and since I started using the GRU I have minicrits for a few seconds whenever I scroll. That is obviously bad.
 
Either using my shotgun too much or keeping the powerjack out even when I am getting hit.
 
I've tought myself to do this for every class if they are in a corner. It messes up their aim, and I can usually finish them off with whatever secondary/melee I have. I also don't miss my Flaregun shots :D

First you claim that you can reflect everything single thing after playing Dodgeball for sometime.

Now you clain you never miss your flaregun shots.

Kay.
 
Rocket jumping and/or sticky jumping when i know i'm going to die from fall damage if i do it in order to escape certain 2fort battlements and other locations. As engi, i tend to not stay near my sentry and it usually is sapped :P
 
Back
Top