The Sack Fulla Smissmas

Fraurrix

Thread Junky
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
897
So, for the first week of the Winter Sale I was selling all my cards on the market while they still had decent value. Today I went back and bought cards back at a lower price so I could craft a bunch of badges without spending any money.

Fortunately, I got a TF2 item. Even better, it turns out to be one of the rarer items. Currently only 1,422 crafted and selling for around $18. I think I won the sale.

Not sure if I wanna sell it or hold onto it...
 
So, for the first week of the Winter Sale I was selling all my cards on the market while they still had decent value. Today I went back and bought cards back at a lower price so I could craft a bunch of badges without spending any money.

Fortunately, I got a TF2 item. Even better, it turns out to be one of the rarer items. Currently only 1,422 crafted and selling for around $18. I think I won the sale.

Not sure if I wanna sell it or hold onto it...

I don't care about the item! That gif is the best thing ever!!!
 
Back
Top