SSSoooo out of these....what do you own *hint* (Pick 1) *hint*

Pick your poison

  • Day of Defeat Source

    Points: 9 20.9%
  • Counter-strike: GO

    Points: 10 23.3%
  • Counter-Strike: Source

    Points: 8 18.6%
  • Team Fortress 2

    Points: 16 37.2%

  • Total voters
    43

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
Ok the mission is simple. We go in, pick our target to see what staging operation we pick. Then we wait for the Brass to give us the go.....for something.

As of now we are in Double secret probation!
 
You can't say which of these own and not have a poll that allows for multiple answers. I have them all, but I'm voting for TF2 since everyone should have that, and can since it's free to everyone now.
 
yeah i changed the title a bit, its for a 'project'. Maybe a *cough* road trip *cough*
 
i voted tf2 since its free and not everyone has all those games

like me, i dont have cs go :P
 
I have TF2 and the Counter Strike that came with the Orange Box but I never played it. I picked TF2 because I have actually have it installed.
 
In the long run this post will be irrelevant. This is just to get an idea on a future project/special event.
 
I voted DoDS because we trained half of your division and sent them here.
 
more of a brainwashing scheme

gotta say, grey matter in a dryer isnt a very pretty sight
 
Hat Simulator is pretty obvious and yes its my home division but had to pick DoDs. Besides the recoil, DoDs combines bits of what I love from TF2 and CS. You have the objectives and re spawn (TF2) and game play mechanics feel like CS with a touch of COD as you can sprint for a bit. When it's on sale it's usually under $5 and worth it.
 
Back
Top