24/7 x-treme instagib

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
Hey.

You.

Yeah, you, with the goofy looking hat. Seriously, nobody worth the effort wears a Gibus, so stop showing that off like you're some l33t h4xx0r pr0 mlg sniper who lifts.

You want to prove you're a bad enough dude to save the president and destroy all fools that come your way? You think you can stand up to players who chew up and spit out kids like you for fun? You think you're all that and a bag of baked potato crisps? Let's see how tough you are.

Get on our new 24/7 Instagib server at 174.36.38.41:27015​

In place of our league server, we've set up this server where the weak are cooked and eaten. Oh? What's that? Now you're gonna wimp out because you can't snipe people and think you're hot stuff for playing a point and click game? Then go back to feeding your goldfish, little man, because this server, running stock Valve maps, is not for the faint of heart.
 
This is a public server im assuming/hoping wise celery?
 
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

i like instagib
 
We had some great 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5 action this morning! I'd like to see a ton more!! Hop in, invite your friends!!
 
Awesome, loved the railgun.

Will this server require filling, though? I'm not sure how it'd turn out with 12v12...
 
This server does have QuickPlay enabled, but this server will generally be our lowest priority as far as filling goes.
 
This server does have QuickPlay enabled, but this server will generally be our lowest priority as far as filling goes.

I noticed that the hit detection was a bit off while playing last night, anyone else notice this as well?

Also we need quake sounds asap!
 
This server does have QuickPlay enabled, but this server will generally be our lowest priority as far as filling goes.

How does it have quickplay? And imo, it shouldn't. If someone happens to land here as their first game, that kind of gives off the wrong idea of what tf2 is.

But on another note, I get the feeling that this server is gonna get pretty big with competitive players. I've already seen a couple people (Mangachu and hooli) whose names I recognize, so not only will this server be awesome, but mabye people won't hate eGO as much as they do. :w00t::w00t::w00t:
 
How does it have quickplay? And imo, it shouldn't. If someone happens to land here as their first game, that kind of gives off the wrong idea of what tf2 is.

But on another note, I get the feeling that this server is gonna get pretty big with competitive players. I've already seen a couple people (Mangachu and hooli) whose names I recognize, so not only will this server be awesome, but mabye people won't hate eGO as much as they do. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

It has quickplay because we're running stock maps, pretty soon we may be adding some custom Quake-esque maps which will penalise us further in the quickplay system.

Yes it probably will, we're receiving good feedback on the tf.tv forums
http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/15100-new-quake-instagib-server
 
Back
Top