Getting back in the groove

Angoron

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
226
So, I'm coming back from a binge on Deus Ex: Human revolution, and Sleeping dogs, and dwarf fortress, and just cause 2, etc.

I am utter crap at this game again, so how does everyone else come back from a long binge gaming session? AND DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T CAUSE THAT'S A LIE! A LIE STRAIGHT FROM EA!
 
AND DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T CAUSE THAT'S A LIE! A LIE STRAIGHT FROM EA!
The longest break I've ever taken is one to play through HL2 and Deus Ex...

So no, I haven't really had any long breaks.

I'd practice with bots for about 20 minutes. You'll probably get your skills back right as you get bored.
 
The longest break I've ever taken is one to play through HL2 and Deus Ex...

So no, I haven't really had any long breaks.

I'd practice with bots for about 20 minutes. You'll probably get your skills back right as you get bored.

Wow. Guess I'm the only one then. Weird.

And yeah, TF2 just isn't engaging to me anymore, and with school starting back Up there isn't a whole lot of surplus time that I want to spend practicing a game I already know, instead of playing new games I got during the sale :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top