Incoming TF2 Community Update!

Rawburt

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
1,658
Okay, so, apparently, there is a new TF2 update on its way based on an 8-minute SFM video also in the making.

It's another sort of "community update", which is basically an update that brings us a ton of new stuff all designed and created by players (just like the Robotic Boogaloo, but hopefully better lol). This time, it might not just be crappy hats and dozens of crates. It could possibly bring a new gamemode!

The SFM video is coming soon; its trailer was released in August, and apparently the real-deal is this year.

Here's the trailer just to give you an idea of what the video will include.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmVsOl9qAhs[/ame]

Personally, I saw this trailer when it was released, although I had no idea it would take this long for the actual video to come out.

Apparently, the video will include someone named Markiplier as the voice of the Medic (guessing he's a big TF2 figure..?)

Anyway, here's the link to an interview of the creator.
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/11/22/interview-james-mcvinnie-director-of-end-of-the-line/
 
White Stripes oh yeah

Glitch Mob remix. Mob <3

Also, Markiplier does a lot of youtubing. He's played TTT with pewds and seananners, iirc.

And yes, I saw that trailer the day it came out. It looks SO SICK. I want it so bad.
 
Sniper looks badass in that video. xD And Markiplier is a Youtuber.
 
If they don't add the spy micro knife as seen in the most recent comic, I will be thoroughly disappointed.

In all seriousness though, that trailer looks freakin' awesome. I do hope they add new weapons to the game, it's been a while.
 
Really hyped for this one :)

Might as well say it - third repost ;-)
 
Knowing how to use SFM makes this like 10x more epic for me because I understand how much work and energy it takes to make such a video and I respect the creators a lot more. Especially considering the animation quality, ohh man I wish I could do that kind of work so bad.
 
Knowing how to use SFM makes this like 10x more epic for me because I understand how much work and energy it takes to make such a video and I respect the creators a lot more. Especially considering the animation quality, ohh man I wish I could do that kind of work so bad.

Personally I can sort of feel this as well as it's hard as hell to do SFM and I need to learn it.. slowly...
 
Knowing how to use SFM makes this like 10x more epic for me because I understand how much work and energy it takes to make such a video and I respect the creators a lot more. Especially considering the animation quality, ohh man I wish I could do that kind of work so bad.

I know how to make the players walk around like in a game, and that's it xD you're a a mini-inspiration.
 
Back
Top