N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jan 10, 2014 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPcW8q-4GkE[/ame]
J Joeymadman Poster Joined May 16, 2009 Messages 133 Jan 10, 2014 #2 Pretty much sums up how I feel when teams are horribly unbalanced. Loved the engies reaction to the uber spy and medic.
Pretty much sums up how I feel when teams are horribly unbalanced. Loved the engies reaction to the uber spy and medic.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jan 10, 2014 #3 Good thing I'm always on the good team!
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Jan 11, 2014 #5 every time I am on Egypt and Scant and Radio are on the other team.
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Jan 11, 2014 #6 Every time. EVERY TIME. There's always Rainbows! =D
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Jan 11, 2014 #7 Puliping said: Every time. EVERY TIME. There's always Rainbows! =D Click to expand... ^
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Jan 12, 2014 #8 dat ubered spy (only on 2fort)