J [j]Cap Famous Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 489 Jan 14, 2014 #1 Browsing through my screens and this was the oldest one I had! 5 years ago when I signed up for eGO the first time lol.
Browsing through my screens and this was the oldest one I had! 5 years ago when I signed up for eGO the first time lol.
J [j]Cap Famous Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 489 Jan 14, 2014 #2 Sorry to everyone I didn't meant to make 3 of the same thread this is the one that stays though lol.
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Jan 14, 2014 #3 I have some pretty old screenshots too. Good times
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Jan 14, 2014 #5 Cool guy nice score ill come in office one day and show you hows its done.
P pandA. EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2010 Messages 1,422 Jan 14, 2014 #6 Raul Tha Monk said: Cool guy nice score ill come in office one day and show you hows its done. Click to expand... Fight me.
Raul Tha Monk said: Cool guy nice score ill come in office one day and show you hows its done. Click to expand... Fight me.
A a3yko Forum Fanatic Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 982 Jan 14, 2014 #7 well i dont keep my screen shots but ill try to get one up when i can play again