How to use a dispenser

Would be more efficient to have located someplace fully upgraded that your team/Medica could use to heal themselves. But to each Engie their own.
 
Would be more efficient to have located someplace fully upgraded that your team/Medica could use to heal themselves. But to each Engie their own.

Stop talking sense. This is the Cat in the Hat Anime division!
 
Stop talking sense. This is the Cat in the Hat Anime division!

And I am the Engineer with the Mini Doom Bringer, your collection of hats, cats and anime gifts won't prevent me from killing and utterly destroying you in the most efficient way possible along with the rest of your team. So I'll point out logic and efficiency so others might at least stand a chance and life to get killed another day.
 
I'll point out logic and efficiency

5763428843_ce57f1f3a9_zps35f93e48.jpg
 
And I am the Engineer with the Mini Doom Bringer, your collection of hats, cats and anime gifts won't prevent me from killing and utterly destroying you in the most efficient way possible along with the rest of your team. So I'll point out logic and efficiency so others might at least stand a chance and life to get killed another day.

Good boy.
 
Eh, I was using a mini sentry, so the other team was pretty much forced to be stuck in spawn anyways. Dispenser works better as bait at that point. (Also, setting up a dispenser on harvest takes too long. Better as bait.)
 
Wait, dispensers give health?

I use it to block doorways.
 
Just another video that happened the other day.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imq-kFCguY8[/ame]
 
That sniper had to be a noob to let that happen to him.......
 
Back
Top