- Joined
- Jun 30, 2007
- Messages
- 6,573
We've seen more and more people without forum divisional tags on our forums.
Please put the proper forum divisional tag on, whether it be CS, TF2, DoD, BF, MC, or OPX. Thanks!
Why this matters:
Forum tags lets us know which division you're from. This is an important factor in terms of promotions, awards, achievements, and/other honors that are bestowed upon our members.
Quite frankly, without a forum divisional tag, your chances of getting a promotion, award, achievement, or something else decreases dramatically since we have no idea who your leadership is. For example, we will not be awarding a member of the TF2 division an award for their work in CS, whether they deserve it or not, unless we get approval from TF2 leadership. With that said, if you have no divisional forum tag on, we have no idea who to go to for approval.
TL;DR? Please Place your Divisional Forum Tags ON!
FAQS
1) But I play many games, why must I belong to only 1 division?
Your divisional tag denotes only which game you primarily associate with. It does not mean you can't play other games or intermingle with other divisions. It helps that specific division keep track of promotions and awards for you. I've heard so many stories of people being an "e" rank for 3 years without a promotion. Delving deeper into the history, I realized they had no divisional forum tag on thus, leadership had no idea which division to refer to for a promotion. This is important. Place it on!
Please put the proper forum divisional tag on, whether it be CS, TF2, DoD, BF, MC, or OPX. Thanks!
Why this matters:
Forum tags lets us know which division you're from. This is an important factor in terms of promotions, awards, achievements, and/other honors that are bestowed upon our members.
Quite frankly, without a forum divisional tag, your chances of getting a promotion, award, achievement, or something else decreases dramatically since we have no idea who your leadership is. For example, we will not be awarding a member of the TF2 division an award for their work in CS, whether they deserve it or not, unless we get approval from TF2 leadership. With that said, if you have no divisional forum tag on, we have no idea who to go to for approval.
TL;DR? Please Place your Divisional Forum Tags ON!
FAQS
1) But I play many games, why must I belong to only 1 division?
Your divisional tag denotes only which game you primarily associate with. It does not mean you can't play other games or intermingle with other divisions. It helps that specific division keep track of promotions and awards for you. I've heard so many stories of people being an "e" rank for 3 years without a promotion. Delving deeper into the history, I realized they had no divisional forum tag on thus, leadership had no idea which division to refer to for a promotion. This is important. Place it on!

























