A raffle in celebration of my backpack breaking $1k

fatyguy

Poster
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
190
So recently I got bored and did a small unboxing(small compared to want I wanted to do). The main things to note are the strange krits and a new unusual (neither are for sale don't ask :P) and my backpack worth broke 1K in estimated value so I'm doing a small raffle to celebrate and get rid of some extra items.

http://tf2r.com/kr8da1b.html
 
Last edited:
Just checked and mine's worth $200.60. I'm sure it was worth much more like 2 weeks ago, but I donated my unusual.

obamanotbad.jpg
 
Good on you for not selling those nice unboxes. Although are you concerned about them re-releasing a s. Kritz like they did with the grenade launcher?
 
Good on you for not selling those nice unboxes. Although are you concerned about them re-releasing a s. Kritz like they did with the grenade launcher?

I believe valve has said they will not be re-doing items that are only available in salvaged crates.

Edit: Also I'm doing a strange collection so the price on the krits doesn't matter to me unless I unbox another one.
 
Last edited:
I believe valve has said they will not be re-doing items that are only available in salvaged crates.

Edit: Also I'm doing a strange collection so the price on the krits doesn't matter to me unless I unbox another one.

Valve released a Strange Festive Huntsman last year and a Strange Festive Sapper this year. Both of the original Strange variants were from Crate #40. In addition, a Strange Festive Holy Mackerel was released last year. The original Strange variant for the Sapper was in Crate #30, the same Salvaged Crate that contained the Kritzkrieg. The price of the Strange Kritzkrieg tanked in the fall, in part because owners were afraid of a Festive version being available in the Winter Crates. I own one because I love it and use it... but I don't think it's a safe "investment."
 
"but I don't think it's a safe "investment."

I'm not going to try for anymore #30's since anything else from it other then the krits or gunslinger is a lose and sitting on the items for long will only increase the loss of profit at this point I would rather just trade for the items then the crates.
 
I was over $100 mid December, but then went down to $80 during the Holidays. :(

I wouldn't mid the Rescue Ranger from those if I win/can pick one. I don't even own a regular one yet. o_o
 
I was over $100 mid December, but then went down to $80 during the Holidays. :(

I wouldn't mid the Rescue Ranger from those if I win/can pick one. I don't even own a regular one yet. o_o

ikr it took me forever to get one, that and the loose cannon which only just dropped for me the other day.
 
raffle is over send me friend requests if you dont have me added already and I'll give out the prizes asap.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top