pls uninstall

I just stopped playing TF2 at one point and did other things. Then I started playing some more TF2 when I was feeling like it.






... what? That's all there is to it. I don't personally think uninstalling TF2 will help you, since you're still have access to everything else on your computer and can easily procrastinate or do other things. Like Cookieclicker. Hours upon hours wasted on that thing.
 
... what? That's all there is to it. I don't personally think uninstalling TF2 will help you, since you're still have access to everything else on your computer and can easily procrastinate or do other things. Like Cookieclicker. Hours upon hours wasted on that thing.
Cookie Clicker bores me. I played for about 2 hours then went bonkers with cheat codes.

I think it'll help me. I'm really into TF2 right now. It's not like I'm leaving because I'm bored. I'm leaving because I need to stay away for a bit.
 
Cookie Clicker bores me. I played for about 2 hours then went bonkers with cheat codes.

I think it'll help me. I'm really into TF2 right now. It's not like I'm leaving because I'm bored. I'm leaving because I need to stay away for a bit.

Yea, you and your green hat need to scram!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top