Need help naming my sniper

Please not aimbot.exe, everyone does that.

I like irony in names, so something like, "Body shot"

Just like my backburner is named "Skill"
 
Please not aimbot.exe, everyone does that.

I like irony in names, so something like, "Body shot"

Just like my backburner is named "Skill"

And my minigun the skillcannon.

as for sloth idk, I have one name that I'm toying around with but I want to save it for myself :P
 
"WTF WHY'D I GET SNIPED!?!?"

If not that, then try "Head Magnet"

"Look at my taunt!" Then you can taunt every time you kill somebody with it.

"Anti-Everybody Else"

"Better Than a Huntsman"

"Snipe, snipe, snipe!" (That might be better suited as a description)

"The Market Headshotter"
 
Riper Snifle
Good Ol' Headcracker
Camper's Best Friend
I'm Sorry
Thanks for standing still, Wanker
Hole in one!
BOOM, BODYSHOT!

Personally, I love names that have a meaning to the wearer or to the class's character, even if it's something that only people who know you would get. Like maybe a play off your name The Sloth.

You can try tf2tags.com - lots of creative stuff there.
 
'Enlightenment'

With a haiku description:

To truly achieve peace,
you must open your third eye...
I can help with that.
 
Last edited:
Find out who you kill the most and call it the "(Name) Magnet"
 
my sniper rifle name though i kinda doubt it will help ^_^
ABF65C750D85E98A8F05A9CA103C64BA08EC5F02
 
seeing how good you are with a sniper, I could say that you should name it:

Why can't I hit anything ~_~

but seriously, idk XD
 
Nice. Now time to beat your head in with my totally superior sniper rifle! let me just open TF2....

Oh wait. glhf.
 
Back
Top