Recruiting Drive tonight!

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
Hey everyone! I would like to invite you all to join us tonight for our Thursday Night Recruiting Drive! It is a great chance to get noticed, meet new people, and help our community grow while earning some cool prizes and awards!​

counter-strike.jpg


Recruitment Drive meet up!
Hosted by: Wize
January 23rd, 2014
at these times!

6:00 PM Pacific
7:00 PM Mountain
8:00 PM Central
9:00 PM Eastern
2:00 AM Greenwich

If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact one of the following if you have any questions!


Recruiting Coordinators:

Wize
Drew-X
XxDoomxX
Slappin da Bass
DJ GUNZZZZzzz
flamelauncher11
squid
Silverlock: EU Coordinator
or Leadership members

Hope to see everyone there!

*P.S*
If you come, you'll have the opportunity to have Counter Strike's secret.

tumblr_m881oillJh1r8vhj2o1_500.png

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LETS DO THIS!!!!

funny-bunny-28111.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh gosh, "Infinite Swag" >_< I'm jealous because I can't make it :[ but hope it's a success!
 
Can't wait to see you all there tonight!
 
I like this post because it it one of the only posts with the GMT time in it <3 Wize
 
I like this post because it it one of the only posts with the GMT time in it <3 Wize

Im so used to converting EST timezones I didnt even see gmt I just looked at EST and converted it ahaha
 
Thanks for coming guys! It was a great blast! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact an RC or myself!
 
That was an awesome Recruitment Drive! Thanks for showing up everyone!
 
Back
Top