- Joined
- Jul 26, 2008
- Messages
- 7,460
So, in being absent from doing much of anything while making a transition to living on my own, I missed the marking of my 5th year with eGO.
Has it really been 5 years? Man, time flies. I think there's only a handful of dudes an dudettes that I even know on a higher level around, which saddens me. Hopefully this year, that can change.
But man, the division has changed so much from when I first got here and it's been one heck of a ride.
Just wanted to say, thanks for all the good times and I raise a glass to having many more with you bros and bro-ettes.
Has it really been 5 years? Man, time flies. I think there's only a handful of dudes an dudettes that I even know on a higher level around, which saddens me. Hopefully this year, that can change.
But man, the division has changed so much from when I first got here and it's been one heck of a ride.
Just wanted to say, thanks for all the good times and I raise a glass to having many more with you bros and bro-ettes.
Last edited:





















