- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
The big exam is tomorrow, studied like crazy. I need a 90% and above so fingers crossed for that... Hope ill rek this exam like I do to people in this division ahem I mean you guys are good players. Disappointed at this division for not kicking me when i played for more than 1 hour... Anyways.. Stressed and will not be available from now till tomorrow my exam is at 1 p.m and i am stressed.. chem ftw....
If i get less than 90 I WILL STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES... because i like high grades.. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that, because i plan on staying in ego till i die, hopefully
If i got less than 90 I'll probably stop for a tiny bit so i can study.. but i think i can pull it off. They say this year of med the toughest (well next year is) so... I guess in 2 years It would be a lot easier and more time to play. But i already play 24/7 so.. Anyways I'll see ya al after test
Thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
If i get less than 90 I WILL STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES... because i like high grades.. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that, because i plan on staying in ego till i die, hopefully
If i got less than 90 I'll probably stop for a tiny bit so i can study.. but i think i can pull it off. They say this year of med the toughest (well next year is) so... I guess in 2 years It would be a lot easier and more time to play. But i already play 24/7 so.. Anyways I'll see ya al after test
Thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
Last edited:



















