Utah eGO Members!

[j]Cap

Famous
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
489
Ok I want to through an awesome LAN party/ Unofficial first Utah meet up eGO members! I really want to take this as serious as possible everyone so please if you want and it sounds like fun message me! No dates have been thought of, I just woke up and thought this was an awesome idea :thumbup:
 
<-- lives in Utah, i dont think i'll be able to do a lan party, used to do 'em all the time. just lost interest in them after it took forever to setup and play
 
Well then lets just through a big unofficial meet up somewhere! I will even make an eGO banner and everything lol. I just think this would be epic!
 
Same, but I hear Kenny lives 20 minutes away from everyone so maybe he'll go

Yeah, I'll probably be there.
Also, make sure there's alot of space around me for when people crowd around me to watch the god play.
Oh yeah, is there going to be food?
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I'll probably be there.
Also, make sure there's alot of space around me for when people crowd around me to watch the god play.
Oh yeah, is there going to be food?
I'll bring In-N-Out.
 
Back
Top