Bring back Euro Hour?

xblade111

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
205
Sign yo butts off here for the Return of Euro Hour ;D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A thread? From xBlade!?? He must really want this.
 
I would wake up for it.. that's how much I love you all European eGO members!
 
This has been a matter of attendance. We did it when I ran EC's and it didn't populate to well so we took it off. It was brought back later from other EC Advisors and it failed again. Just a matter of people showing up at noon.
 
I wish to attend this hour of european gaming time.

The sophistication within this statement and the construction of the sentence has impressed me. I'm quite surprised that Buff could write at that level.
 
This has been a matter of attendance. We did it when I ran EC's and it didn't populate to well so we took it off. It was brought back later from other EC Advisors and it failed again. Just a matter of people showing up at noon.

Too be honest tho the last time we had it I was never invited too them, and I used to fill them a lot with my invites but I wasn't there to do it XD
 
Seeing as how I'm going to be deploying soon, This is very relevant to my interests :D
 
Back
Top