What did you think of the recruiting drive?

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Hello everyone and thank you all for coming to the recruiting drive hosted by the RH team and I. Please tell me what you thought of it, have any suggestions, thought? just comment here.
We also talked about the follow up programs. If you are a e or higher and are a recruiter please apply for access for this page : http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=916
To apply for the page click here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups . Select EdgeGamers Recruitment and apply for it with the reason: I am a TF2 recruiter.
After that you can check on the thread kazoo made about follow up.
We encourage you guys to do this, but if you guys do not want to do it, it is totally fine.
Anyways thanx for reading and coming to tonight's drive
UnderCoverSpy16
 
Last edited:
It was great! Sadly, I wasn't able to recruit anyone (although I have some possibles). Most of the people I play with come on later at night so I will still continue to try, of course.

I learned more about recruiting and what methods some people use successfully and I got to "meet" some eGO members I didn't previously know.

Also, the cake was epic.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top