Malpractice Lawsuits on Skial

Sanctified Aberration

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
1,004
So when the hour grows late and all good creatures go to bed, some of us move on to the skial servers to torment those still clinging to their last vestiges of consciousness. Since GameMe points are not at stake, we tend to get a little zany... here is proof that Radio and I do more than just kritz sticky spam:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9gc0eSj95w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9gc0eSj95w[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Doesnt rlly count when playing against skial drones...... as they cannot find their way out of a wet paperbag.
 
Last edited:
The best servers for derpy people are Lotus ones. If I ever feel like leveling one of my stranges, that's where I go.
 
They weren't bots, they we just really inexperienced. Skial servers start switching over to fake bot accounts when player count drops to 11 or less people (we still had ~18 on server when this video was taken).

We had been rolling them so we figured, eh, why not.
 
crusaders crossbow + ubersaw = more fun

Fun is actually killing your enemies, not weeping over your own pitifully inadequate DPS :P Syringe gun is where it is at for close quarters. As a pyro, if I see a medic with a crossbow, I lick my chops and giggle, because there is no way in shiny hell he can kill me with that thing.
 
As a battlemedic, Blutsauger is probably the best choice in some cases. Sure, you don't get that extra 2 health per second, but if you're mauling some unsuspecting player, you'll be getting 8 health per second. I don't use Blutsauger as a regular Medic because when I'm pocketing some guy who decides to do something stupid like walk in to an area with 3 sentries and 2 black box soldier while I have 20% uber and I'm forced to abandon him before he pulls me in to his death, I need some sort of health regainer to patch up the splash damage and protect me from the desperate defensive heavies. I rarely ever use the crossbow just because of the firing speed and general underpoweredness of it. I'd like to see headshots implemented for that weapon. But maybe just like minicrit on headshot. We can't have medic snipers.
 
Fun is actually killing your enemies, not weeping over your own pitifully inadequate DPS :P Syringe gun is where it is at for close quarters. As a pyro, if I see a medic with a crossbow, I lick my chops and giggle, because there is no way in shiny hell he can kill me with that thing.

I don't really use the crossbow, I rely on ubersaw crits ;)
 
Back
Top