Turning demo

Ken the Kitsune

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1,014
Found a humorous video on how to demoknight with a script not allowed on our servers. still, interesting XD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwlmURq7cqU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwlmURq7cqU[/ame]

Still, kinda wish the ali-baba boots would be like this >_>
 
Last edited:
But the guy has skills 0.o, he probably made so many people rage quit! I also love how he puts a spray every time he kills XD
THIS GUY IS A GOD o.0
 
Last edited:
I think free turning as a demoknight is a bit overpowered, but I do feel that he should be able to turn a bit more than normal, without the use of the wee booties.
 
Even with the booties, I can't turn at all.

Is this some kind of glitch?
 
He's TOO good. All in favor of banning him from our servers so we never have to get pwned that hard?
 
he's using a script that would be considered cheating on our servers

That's a negative, we allow it on our servers.

It's a script combined with a program called vjoy which remaps your mouse to act as a joystick, you'd end up with the same results if you played with an xbox controller.
 
What I'm saying is, even with the booties equipped I turn as fast as when I have no booties.

I've seen this script on our servers before, but I didn't really think it was that gamechanging to w/k/b.
 
That's a negative, we allow it on our servers.

It's a script combined with a program called vjoy which remaps your mouse to act as a joystick, you'd end up with the same results if you played with an xbox controller.

Really? going to have to try it then XD
 
That's a negative, we allow it on our servers.

It's a script combined with a program called vjoy which remaps your mouse to act as a joystick, you'd end up with the same results if you played with an xbox controller.

so not even this combination is banned? i'm kinda surprised
 

Latest posts

Back
Top