Midweek Madness - Garry's Mod, 75% Off


capsule_467x181.jpg


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Garry's Mod, a game that Operation:X will soon be supporting in the form of a Trouble in Terrorist Town server is currently 75% off on STEAM. Now is a great opportunity to grab the game while it is on sale. Here's the announcement from Valve.
Announcement - Valve

Save 75% on Garry's Mod during this week's Midweek Madness*!

Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox. Unlike regular games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play.
You spawn objects and weld them together to create your own contraptions - whether that's a car, a rocket, a catapult or something that doesn't have a name yet - that's up to you.
If you're not too great at construction - don't worry! You can place a variety of characters in silly positions.

*Offer ends Friday at 10AM Pacific Time​

More details will be coming soon in regards to the Operation:X addition and the server that is on the way. Keep your eyes on the Op:X forum for updates.
</div>
​
 
I gifted 4 of my steam friends this game the other night, hope you guys enjoy it :)
 
Of course!!! It goes on sale AFTER I buy it last Thursday. Naurally steam hates me again :(
Why, why u no go on sale last week!!!
 
Some great Addons are the m9k series of the assault rifles, snipers, etc...
 
Hey everyone, I just have a quick question concerning the sale.

As you can see, it says *Offer ends Friday at 10AM Pacific Time
From what I know, that time has not passed yet, but I fail to see the sale anywhere on Steam, at the moment. I just got home and was about to buy it for 2 euros, but I can't find it anywhere!
 
Hey everyone, I just have a quick question concerning the sale.

As you can see, it says *Offer ends Friday at 10AM Pacific Time
From what I know, that time has not passed yet, but I fail to see the sale anywhere on Steam, at the moment. I just got home and was about to buy it for 2 euros, but I can't find it anywhere!

Valve is being valve and ending the sale early. Sometimes they end sales early, and they did for this one, it ended at noon(est, where I am) so not sure what time zone you are but they ended it early.
 
Oh, well that sucks. :/
Alright, thanks for the quick response. Guess I'll be on lookout for the next Garry's Mod sale.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top