Garry's Mod Server

C7R35

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
2,574
Heeeeeeeey Op:X!

So like, what's this talk about eGO's Operation: eXperimental division getting a Trouble in Terrorist Town server? Theres a post in the CS Division discussion about it.

If it's true, I can't wait to join you guys in something other than League of Legends ^^ ill warn you though; I am best detective.

Cheeeeers
~flame
 
Operation:X will be picking up a Garry;s Mod server in the the not to distant future, and at the moment Trouble in Terrorist Town is the most likely game mode for us to adopt.
 
flame sorry to say im the best traitor in disguise as detective cause i never lose unless im rdmed. im going to read those rules till there memorized in my head and i can say them backwards. so happy about ttt
 
I have never been killed in Trouble in Terrorist Town! And I've played about 10 matches! WINNINGGGG

Of course I only killed one person.
 
I was wondering when eGO would try to slip into Gmod and I say about time :P. Can't wait to get on there!
 
You're all dead when I join. I promise you. (well.. when I join the public server)
 
As a terrorist I shall kill everyone.

The end.
 
You're all dead when I join. I promise you. (well.. when I join the public server)

Don't worry Rogue, I spent over a year in a TTT Community before I came to eGO.

I'm a beast.
 
We should also try out a prop hunt and murder server. They are played a lot, and reall fun!
 
I am seeing a possible gmod division with how many different game modes there are.
 
We can always do a prop hunt thing on the CSS event server! :D
 
I can see eGO welcoming a Garry's Mod division. Better start filling it up!
 
Well,I don't have css( dun dun daaahhh) or csgo either. So that would be difficult for me. And I love my gmod and prop hunt, it's quite addicting actually. I hunk we could hit top ratings on the gmod. And we would. Get more recruits with it because of the millions(3.5 to be exact, I looks it up) of people that play it. That's a whole lotta possible recruits!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top