My Absence

party_cat

Poster
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
170
I would like to apologize for my absence over the past few weeks. This has been due to my professional life taking more of an importance. I recently received a promotion at work, but this doesn't mean that I'm leaving eGO :thumbup:. I just won't play tf2 as often as I was before because I simply won't have the time. You'll probably see me online maybe every few days and on the weekends.

:P
 
Congratulations on the promotion! :w00t:

And no worries! Focus on that job and join us when you can. :D
 
Grats on the promo... I don't even have a job yet... yolo... I mean i don't need one, as soon as i get my medical school done I'll start working.. I don't even know why I am saying this.. I might be so tried of playing tf2 today...
Grats and i hope we can get on ts3 together again and be med buddies :3
 
Mkay. Do great work, and don't forget to party with us when you can :D
 
Promotion?

resized_business-cat-meme-generator-congratulations-on-being-freaking-awesome-89dcfa.jpg
 
Promotion you say? Does this mean you'll be able to afford a better laptop? And how much might that laptop cost?
 
Thank you all! Your congratulations and support mean a lot to me.

Promotion you say? Does this mean you'll be able to afford a better laptop? And how much might that laptop cost?

Haha, I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Think of how many more keys you can buy with all that new money!

No, I won't be buying any more keys for a while lol!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congratulations on the promotion, may it bring many hats your way due to this new influx of money!!
 
Back
Top