Garry's Mod Server

Murder is fun, and may be a possibility if we see that the TTT server is successful.

Murder is fun as long as you don't get too many trigger happy players.

As for the TTT server, I'm happy it will be a thing in eGO soon, since I spend most of my free time playing TTT :D
I can also offer help customizing the server, I have co-owned a TTT server with a friend and learned quite a bit of Lua in that time.
 
Murder is fun as long as you don't get too many trigger happy players.

As for the TTT server, I'm happy it will be a thing in eGO soon, since I spend most of my free time playing TTT :D
I can also offer help customizing the server, I have co-owned a TTT server with a friend and learned quite a bit of Lua in that time.

Amen to the trigger happy, a-frickin-men to that bro. I would. Use other word, but not sure if allowed! :) I have been an innocent and killed way to many times! But its still a fun game mode to play
 
Last edited:
Ha! None of you stand a chance. You'll never see me coming when I'm a traitor. Just ask Seablade haha. You'll think I'm innocent and the next second I'll pop you in the head. This also gets me freekilled a lot too hehe because then everyone just assumes I'm the traitor.
 
I've heard nothing so far. Hope some news comes out in the division meeting
 
Any recent news about this?

I've heard nothing so far. Hope some news comes out in the division meeting

Just waiting for a few things on the back end. We were trying to integrate with MAUL but it doesn't look like full functionality is possible right now. So we are just getting a few more things in place before we open 'er up.
 
Just waiting for a few things on the back end. We were trying to integrate with MAUL but it doesn't look like full functionality is possible right now. So we are just getting a few more things in place before we open 'er up.

Do we have an eta for it? Or is it to early to call the opening?
 
Last edited:
Do we have an eta for it? Or is it to early to call the opening?

I don't want to give an exact date incase we miss it. It's taken longer than expected, we were hoping to open on the 15th, but there were stability issues. I'll say that we won't keep you guys waiting much longer. But our date for that is internal right now.
 
Ok cool, can't wait. Will more info be giving the the division meeting?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top