Multitask forum man!!!!!

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
So I have decided to be active on almost all eGO division (Dod,CS,OP:X and Minecraft) ... I even got DoD game. Don't worry thou I will still be a 24/7 TF2 fanatic and will still play TF2 24/7, But i just wanted to meet everyone on eGO and help them recruit too and have fun with them. Don't worry guys i will never replace you, Your people in TF2 are my family unlike other divisions :3
Like i said i will still be around like all the time so don't worry. I am and will always be a TF2 division member <3

UnderCoverSpy16
 
Have fun, keep in mind each division is different, prob the only thing I can advise. CS recruits by adding on steam and calling out in admin chat for example so you dont all go after the same person. DoDs im not sure, i havent recruited for DoDs, best person to see is HardcoreLegend, and Minecraft just seek out Oey :P
 
Last edited:
Have fun, keep in mind each division is different, prob the only thing I can advise. CS recruits by adding on steam and calling out in admin chat for example so you dont all go after the same person. DoDs im not sure, i havent recruited for DoDs, best person to see is HardcoreLegend, and Minecraft just seek out Oey :P


Best tip 2014??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
since i gave you dod ! i expect you to play with me =D lets get you trained =3
 
Hardcore I never see u on ego servers lol

also
undercover-cat-copy.jpg


Sent from my Samsung Note II
 
Last edited:
People in other divisions are silly. They can't recognize the glory that is TF2.

Sent from my prefrontal cortex using Google Brain Implants
 
Can't wait to see you on the CS Forums bby.
 
People in other divisions are silly. They can't recognize the glory that is TF2.

Sent from my prefrontal cortex using Google Brain Implants

Not true, people from CS come to TF2, I even got one of the new cs recruits to come that one day and play on the =e= team. lol.

I dont see battlefield, dods or opx as often in tf2.

since i gave you [undercoverspy] dod ! i expect you to play with me =D lets get you trained =3

I Gave Aperturecake and Micheal Bluth DoDs and quite disappoint they haven't played it.
 
Hardcore I never see u on ego servers lol

also
undercover-cat-copy.jpg


Sent from my Samsung Note II


Im not that much on tf2 servers most of time on dod or css , i only got a little amout hours in tf2 , it could also be caus eof the time difference tf2 severs get filled arround 10 pm my time thats the time i go to bed cause of work amd in the weekends i almost nver got time :(


Send from my iphone using tapatalk.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top