- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
Hello everyone, I have noticed a lot of people have been doing ''ask me anything'' threads and I think it's time for me to tell you about myself.
This thread is for you guys to post serious (and sometimes jokes) questions for me to answer to get to know me.
A bit about myself:
Age: 21
Job: None :/
University: Medical School
I love gaming, I am part of the PSC, RH and RC.
Where am i from: Switzerland
How many languages do I know: 6
Am i a nerd: No
The rest is for you to ask!
You can ask me any question and i will answer. except the really really really private ones...
Okay, unleash your questions
-UnderCoverSpy16
This thread is for you guys to post serious (and sometimes jokes) questions for me to answer to get to know me.
A bit about myself:
Age: 21
Job: None :/
University: Medical School
I love gaming, I am part of the PSC, RH and RC.
Where am i from: Switzerland
How many languages do I know: 6
Am i a nerd: No
The rest is for you to ask!
You can ask me any question and i will answer. except the really really really private ones...
Okay, unleash your questions

-UnderCoverSpy16
Last edited:




















