Guys, look what I did.

Puliping

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
968
So, I have this game on my iPhone, Plague Inc., some of you may know it. It's coming to PC, and I'll buy it as soon as I can. Anyway, this is what I want to do now:
hnHAkoU.jpg
 
Sooooo....it's just a remake/ripoff of the game Pandemic that's been around for years? :P
 
Plague inc is really fun. I have it on my ipad actually
 
I think we need to purge eGO. To Stop this "Anime" from taking any lives.
 
anime is not an infection. . its a cure to worldwide grumpiness and case of the bad days.
 
I completed this game and got all the DLC.

Neurax is REALLY fun.
 
I honestly prefer the games where rather than playing as the bacteria/virus/prion/what have you, you actually play as someone trying to cull the infection as it spreads.
 
Back
Top