What TF2 weapons do you have IRL?

Squishybrick

I made one post
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
6
Dunno if there's already an old thread about this but if there isn't, this is
a neat idea I've had for a while..

What weapons/items do you have IRL that are TF2 items?

(Standards of similarities vary, like if you have a shotgun, it wouldn't be
a baby-face blaster unless it was sawn-off, but in another situation, if you
have a cigarette case, that's a disguise kit.. Basically we're going off of looks)

Add Vintage to an item you have that is very old.
Add Strange to an item you may have done a certain amount of
unique things with, or had a personal attachment to.

Also, add "Killstreak" to weapons you own which were aquired/kept for the sole purpose of self-defense.

If you USED to have a cool TF2 weapon but don't have it anymore, stick it
up, but put an asterisk by it.

Also you can put down 3 TF2 clothing items you have (Only 3 because we all probably have a ton of them, so just pick your favorites)

For instance, I have..

Spy:
1 Dead Ringer
1 Big Earner
2 Disguise Kits
1 Eternal Reward
Sniper:
1 Bushwhacka
1 Awper hands
1 Strange Awper Hand (Birds killed: 16)
2 Stock sniper rifles
1 Strange Sniper Rifle (Fruit Vaporized: 7)
1 Bazaar Bargain
Engineer:
1 Stock Pistol
1 Lugermorph
A few Stock Wrenches
2 Frontier Justices
1 Stock Shotgun*
Scout:
1 Vintage Wrap Assassin
1 Flying Guillotine (I'm sure everyone has at least one of these)
2 Cases of Bonk! Atomic Punch
Medic:
1 Solemn Vow
Demoman:
1 Strange Scottish Handshake (Bottles downed: 4)
1 Half-Zatoichi*
1 Nessies Nine-Iron
1 Pain-Train
1 Vintage Persian Persuader*
Pyro:
1 Strange/Vintage Axetinguisher (Shrubs Obliterated: 5)
1 Vintage Homewrecker*
Heavy:
1 Strange Sandvich (Sandviches made: N/A) *A very large number
1 Strange Dalokohs Bar (Same thing as sandvich)
1 Strange Buffalo Steak (Times Consumed: 8)
1 Killstreak Family Business
1 Frying Pan
Soldier:
1 Vintage Battalions Backup

Clothing:
Liquidator's Lid
Jumpers Jeepcap
Scotch Bonnet
 
GsfpKEi.jpg


I have Archimedes IRL. Does that count? ;)
 
GsfpKEi.jpg


I have Archimedes IRL. Does that count? ;)
Alright guys, go home. This girl has us all beat.


Let's see.... Just looking around the room....

2 Strange Sniper Rifles
1 Collector's Dead Ringer
2 Vintage Bottles
Ammo
1 Engie PDA
1 Butterfly Knife
1 Atomizer
1 Huntsman
1 Eyelander
3 Conniver's Kunai

Greybanns
Outback Intellectual
Earbuds (Geniune Macintosh)

I also have tons of nerf guns somewhere in the closet. Do those count?
 
Pyro:
Homewrecker
Back Scratcher
Fire Axe
Postal Pummeler
Frying Pan

Flare Gun
Shotgun

Flamethrower <--- Yes, really.
 
I also have tons of nerf guns somewhere in the closet. Do those count?

those would count as asiimov skins if this were a csgo thread.

anyway i have

1 kukri
3 atomizers
1 sandman
1 vintage concheror (closet)
1 pair of mantreads
3 market gardeners
1 splendid screen
3 nessie's nine irons
1 vintage holiday punch
1 strange vintage pair of fists
1 eureka effect
1 strange hitman's heatmaker (first pellet rifle - Gamo Silent Cat)
1 qu?ckenbirdt
2 frying pans
1 troublemaker's tossle cap
1 pair of flip flops
1 caffine cooler
3 breakneck baggies
3 backwards ballcaps
1 pair of stereoscopic shades
1 stainless pot
2 brain buckets
1 handyman's handle
1 strange vintage sight for sore eyes
1 texas ten gallon (painted brown)
1 doublecross comm
3 earbuds
2 BMOCs
1 merc's pride scarf
 
1 Engie PDA
1 Earbuds
1 Flying Guillotine
3 Frying Pan
3 Deadringer
1 Sandvich

What's the name of the hat with the straws? I have one of those. Around here, people call it a "beer hat". lol


Too bad Nerf guns don't count...

(I am sure I have more. Will edit as I think of them or see them around the house.)
 
Last edited:
Lessee...

I have a frying pan, nessie's nine iron, three rune blade, fire axe, homewrecker, spy's knife, spycicle, dead ringer, candy cane, sandman, bat, sandvich, ham and fish.
 
I had an unusual hat once, but my mom made me throw it away because she doesn't like it when I wear hats that are being orbited by flies.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top