What was your starting rank?

C7R35

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
2,574
Hey guys!

I finally won my 10th Competitive match today! I'm so excited!!! My first skill group is Gold Nova 1, which isn't that bad starting out! I'm curious as how I get higher ranks though. Do I just keep winning comp matches and shooting higher ranked players or what?

~♥flamie♥
 
My starting rank was master guardian 2, got up to eagle, and haven't played in a while (until recently but haven't won anything) so my rank is hidden at the moment.
 
Starting rank was the badge or Distinguished Master Guardian.
 
I was a badge when I first started and now I'm a mg2


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
10th win - Nova 1
11th win - Nova 1
12th win - Nova 1
13th win - Nova 2
14th win - Nova 3
15th win - Master Nova
16th win - Master Guardian I
17th win - Master Guardian I
18th win - Master Guardian I
19th win - Master Guardian I
20th win - Master Guardian I

>.<
 
Last edited:
Started Silver 4, got to Nova 3, then I broke my wrist. Now I'm stuck at Nova 1.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
ak or something, idk. earliest screenshot i have goes back to my 25th win, ranking up to a distinguished master guardian which, 275 wins later and x losses later, is still my current rank.
 
Silver elite. Now i am double ak. I cant tell if i am good at the game or there is some serious rank inflation and im bad.
 
Keep at it pbcompgeek! Your rank will skyrocket in no time at all! :D
 
Back
Top