[Event] Meet & Greet

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
o4y6.png

Thank you everyone for joining Insomnia princess and myself for this awesome and amazing Night!

Grats to D4rthfluffles for winning my giveaway!

Sorry Kamikaze for being so bad at guessing your lies ...

Post your screenshots here or the best lies you heard tonight!

If you guys have any suggestion on how to improve this event or have any questions feel free to message any of the RH's

Again thank you all for coming :)

Undercover
​
 
Last edited:
Forgot to take screenshots, however, I did take this of my try-hardness of the night.

4E3D46418F805C9A381F71541E6D7900B5B18D15


Also, who was it that can drink an entire jug of milk? ;o;
 
Thanks for coming out everyone. I hope you had as much fun as I did. Thank you for your patience as I read for those who did not have mics and thanks for keeping things on track so we were able to get through everyone.

For those who missed it, we played a game: 2 truths and 1 lie. We each had to name 3 things about ourselves and then the next person to go would try to guess which one was the lie.

My apologies to those whose names I butchered (just call me John Travolta). Thank you also for your patience as the event was delayed. It was fun getting to know you all better. Hope to see you at our next event.

And if you were there, let's see those screenshots and/or post your favorite "lie" that was told tonight.


21lsJzx.jpg


95uTpjd.jpg


Spycrab dance party?

6uRWT8l.jpg


6uRWT8l.jpg


6uRWT8l.jpg


BFWjA4v.jpg
 
I hope you guys had a fun time!

I had to duck out very early from the event to make room for more es haha.
 
yes i loved the milk one too lol

and whoever puked in alatrez that was classic

and oh ya the one one bout a food fight over a girl on thanksgiving lol

but undercoverspy for your info bull riding is where you mount a pissed off bull in a pen and when released you have to ride him a whole 8 seconds with one hand in around a rope and another free in the air

and i will teach you lol

here

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m-cSxkPvj8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m-cSxkPvj8[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYnJz4DlJWM&index=10&list=PLZOHk1mQ2OfmXEs__7g02a3oaXw0nf06p"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYnJz4DlJWM&index=10&list=PLZOHk1mQ2OfmXEs__7g02a3oaXw0nf06p[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg[/ame]
 
yes i loved the milk one too lol

and whoever puked in alatrez that was classic

and oh ya the one one bout a food fight over a girl on thanksgiving lol

but undercoverspy for your info bull riding is where you mount a pissed off bull in a pen and when released you have to ride him a whole 8 seconds with one hand in around a rope and another free in the air

and i will teach you lol

here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m-cSxkPvj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYnJz4DlJWM&index=10&list=PLZOHk1mQ2OfmXEs__7g02a3oaXw0nf06p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg


Ik what bull riding is.. I've tried it once.. On a baby bull.. It was so cute omg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top