Payday 2 on sale

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
I just found out from my email that Steam is putting Payday 2 on sale for $10 for this weekend only. Seeing as how its been $30 since it was first released, I'd say now is your best chance to get it at such a great discounted price! I dont forsee the game going down in price anytime soon.

Personally, ive been waiting for the game to go down in price ever since it was released.
 
Tis not just Payday 2, the original game is like 80% off as well, and Payday 2 is free to play for everahbody for the weekend deal too.
 
Thanks!! Even though I'll be running it on Mac I can always bootcamp it. Better get it now, and sort out bootcamp later than otherway around plus having to pay the full 30 euro for it. Thanks again!
 
Just outta curiousity, is there a way to find out who sent you a game on Steam as a gift? I just found out that someone gifted me Payday 2, which is awesome seeing as how I can now go after the dlc stuff.
 
Just outta curiousity, is there a way to find out who sent you a game on Steam as a gift? I just found out that someone gifted me Payday 2, which is awesome seeing as how I can now go after the dlc stuff.

There is a space for them to leave their name, leave an anonymous sig or leave no sig at all. So if they did not fill it in, then you won't know who gifted it to you.

But congrats! I just got it as a gift/prize today, too so I am excited to check it out.
 
Such a great deal. I paid $30.00 for it when it first came out lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top